[Ansteorra-archery] Arrows for Gothic?

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Tue Aug 19 08:35:29 PDT 2008

OK, thanks JP!

Kenneth

  _____

From: Paul Thorne [mailto:paul.v.thorne at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:57 AM
To: Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Arrows for Gothic?

There is no assumption, it is fact.  The new ruling was placed into effect
immediately when it was posted by the Society Combat Archery Marshal.  I
know that Gothic is just around the corner, I am working hard to get the new
standard in place so that we can go forward with this.  Please be patient, I
know that time is running out but we had no say so in this and we must do
what we can.

HL Jean-Paul de Calmont, CAO
Kingdom Missile Marshal