[Ansteorra-archery] Foam for side wraps

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 16:11:08 PDT 2008

In the interest of keeping this whole thing a bit less technical, can we use the Camping pads from Walmart as padding?  I'm currently using a roll of it for padding on a few other things.

Would that work?  *chuckling*  Sorry, but all the scientific names was giving me a slight headache.

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.