[Ansteorra-archery] Southern Region Marshal Needed

Paul Thorne paul.v.thorne at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 06:16:51 PDT 2008

Greetings,

   I would like to take a moment and thank HL Robin of Bjornsborg for his
service and dedication to the archery community, not only through his
service as a regional marshal but his service to the community as a whole.
Thank you Robin!

  The position of Southern Regional Archery Marshal is now open and
accepting applications.  Please send me your application if you are
interested in the job.  You must be a paid member to hold office.  Thanks.

In Service,

HL Jean-Paul de Calmont, CAO
Kingdom Missile Marshal, Ansteorra