[Ansteorra-archery] foam side wraps for the new rules

debbnglenn debbnglenn at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 26 15:01:17 PDT 2008

FYI for anyone who needs it....You can order self adhesive foam side wraps
from White Wolf Armory (can't remember the website but then thats what
google is for right?) for 2.00 for a dozen. They are already cut into strips
too! I just got my shipment and they are great! 120 will cost 20 bucks plus
10 bucks shipping. Better than cutting them myself...in my opinion.
"And that's all I got to say about that"

Reinhardt Stahlhelm