[Ansteorra-archery] Thank You Eldern Hills!!!

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 10:47:52 PDT 2008

We had a fantastic time. It was great to see old friends and hopefully make a few new ones. Muirenne and I would like to thank all those who came and made it such a great day of shooting and fellowship and a special thanks to all those who helped out with the shoot and assisted with the preparation of the pot luck dinner. A very special thank you to all those who helped with the tear down and clean-up.

Thanks go out also to Master Ulf for getting the ball rolling and all the marshals for advertising so well to get such a great showing. 31 Archers getting a royal Royal Round shot, that's AWSOME!!!

Hope to see you all again soon.

Muirenne and Gunnarr