[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery - New Society Marshallate Ruling

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 00:02:37 PDT 2008

Well, testing it against slots or anything like that is a nice idea but we all know about Murphy's Law.   I say we keep it simple since timely in the SCA is difficult enough without adding a job of sisyphean proportions like that.  For me, as a marshal I plan on bringing out a piece of wood with a 1.5 inch hole drilled 1.0 inches deep, and a slot in the side 1.5 inches across.

I think the main issue we are going to have is what are we going to allow for tolerance.  Are we going to allow for 1/8" of variance or what?  More or less?  I can see this getting ugly quick.

Karl Thorgeirsson

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 00:16:35 -0500From: eadric at scabrewer.comTo: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery - New Society Marshallate Ruling