[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery - New Society Marshallate Ruling

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Wed Aug 13 15:19:46 PDT 2008

Oh wow!  300 arrows to fix.  Fun.

Thanks for the info.

Kenneth

  _____

From: Eadric Anstapa [mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 4:19 PM
To: Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery - New Society Marshallate
Ruling

No, not ALL ammo.

    Not needed for Silotube with Tennis Balls.
    Not needed for Baldar Blunts.

Yes needed for
    All UHMW cored blunt.
    Silotuve with Rubber Stopper blunts (called Omarad Blunts)

Regards,

-EA

Ken Theriot wrote:

OK, just so I know for certain..does this ruling tell us we need to add the
wrap of padding to ALL combat arrows, including the ones with UHWM

Blunts?

Kenneth

  _____