[Ansteorra-archery] Archers Tassels

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 15:34:54 PDT 2008

Go to the Missile marshal's website, pull up the information on royal rounds and it will tell you what colors to use or knots and tassels, depending on your scores and type of bow used.

EdV

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me

From: huntsmanlance at cox.netTo: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:17:15 -0500Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Archers Tassels

We are on the royal round list now!!! Thanks Michel, and all of the marshals who keep up with the scoring!!!
I have read about the different explanations about the tassels and what colors they should be to represent your current score….but does anyone have a photo of one so I can see how they should look? And what materials is commonly used?
Thanks! Lance