[Ansteorra-archery] Arrows for Gothic?

Paul Thorne paul.v.thorne at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 07:57:00 PDT 2008

There is no assumption, it is fact.  The new ruling was placed into effect
immediately when it was posted by the Society Combat Archery Marshal.  I
know that Gothic is just around the corner, I am working hard to get the new
standard in place so that we can go forward with this.  Please be patient, I
know that time is running out but we had no say so in this and we must do
what we can.

HL Jean-Paul de Calmont, CAO
Kingdom Missile Marshal