[Ansteorra-archery] Newest Attack on CA?

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Tue Dec 16 11:11:58 PST 2008

What information does anyone here have on this?  Sir Lyonel just posted this
to the Chiv list.

A number of knights in various kingdoms are pressing, lately, to ban
fibreglass shaft ammunition and allow only 100# siloflex bolts and arrows on
the battlefield.

I confess that I don't frequent the SCA-wide lists, so I hadn't heard of
this until now.  Does this have a chance?  What is driving this?  Lyonel put
a pool out to our list to get the opinion of our chivalry on it asking just
one question."do you agree with this?"  I don't expect many of the
Ansteorran chivalry to support such an idiotic (sorry.to strong a word?)
proposal.  I just wanted to find out what anyone else might know about it.

Thanks.

Kenneth