[Ansteorra-archery] Happy Holidays everyone!

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Dec 22 12:23:05 PST 2008

Happy Holidays everyone!greetings

yes indeed , may all of ansteorra's archers have a safe , warm and happy christmas !!!
may santa bring each and every one of you something period to play with ; )
and may the new year bring us all many new friends and happy memories !!! while our old friends remain ; )
( not to mention ... higher scores , more challenging shoots,!!! )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur

ps , same goes for us thrown weapons types too = )