[Ansteorra-archery] Where did they go?

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 16:43:51 PST 2008

I believe that HL Katya was the one to submit the scores for the IKAC at Three Kings. If she is wondering where the scores are, she was the MIC and wnts to know what happened to them. I am curious, as well.

Lyneya
Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 18:16:12 -0600From: eadric at scabrewer.comTo: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Where did they go?You should look online (anyone can) to see the scores submitted for the archers in question and see what is missing.   After you have determined what(if anything) is missing you should contact the MiC to verify that they submitted scores and to get things straightened out.-EA Karen Calhoun wrote:

I'm curious about the scores for archers from the Steppes.  I submitted IKAC scores from 3 Kings that gave a few of them away RR scores.  We also shot at Elfsea about a month ago and should have away scores there too.What's up?   KatyaSteppes Deputy Marshal