[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Thank You!!!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 9 01:20:23 PST 2008

Hmmm...all it would seem I to have left to say are my own thank yous!

I'm not quite as young as I used too be and takes me a bit longer to
recover from days without sleep & extra long daytrips to events.

First I would wish to thank our Royal Majesties Gunthar & Elizabeth
whom came down to sit through the entire tournament with us.  Their
Excellencies Elric & Dominique and the good gentles of Wiesenfeuer
for being such great hosts.  Our marshals, field heralds, helpers and
list's babe, HL Thomas, HL Blackmoon, HE Michel, HE Donnchadh,
Ld. Sam, Ld. Jason, and HL Kayta.  Ld. Alvin for the use of his 3D
Targets.  Also those others whom jumped in to assist with set up,
tear down, target changing, arrow spotting & search, that I didn't catch
the names of, thank you so much we couldn't have done it without
you!

Last congratulations to our newest Royal Huntsman HE Michel mac
Dunnchaid whom did win the tournament in a sudden death shoot off
between the last three of our remaining contestants with a spectacular
single shot from his crossbow into a six inch foam ball suspended from
a string.

Thanks to you all!  I hope all enjoyed the tournament as much as I
enjoyed running it for you!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

BTW,  No matter what kind of spin our poachers from Namron wish
to try and put on it the deer in question was a doe, and a rather small
one at that.  But take heart, our first poacher in the "rabbit behind
the deer shoot" was Honorable Lord Fearghus whom put the most
beautiful kill shot on the deer right in front of the Crown, so you're
in good company!