[Ansteorra-archery] Newest Attack on CA?

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 15:22:06 PST 2008

I think it is dumb as hell, and just another way for some people to not have to think about tactics on the battlefield. I mean...... my hobby is letting the 800lb gorilla in the room bash on me with his club. The blunt side wrap... STUPID.... Silo flex arrows..... STUPID...... Every thing we use hits far less hard than a paint ball on a cool day like today. I people are worried about a little bruise, they are in the wrong game.

Lochlan