[Ansteorra-archery] Newest Attack on CA?

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Tue Dec 16 20:55:30 PST 2008

Iaen,

I know Lyonel supports it.  I hope I didn't insinuate otherwise.  I want
everyone here to know that it was he who conducted a poll of the Ansteorran
chivalry about 2 years ago with several questions about CA.  I was surprised
and very pleased at the outcome.  The Ansteorran Chivalry whole-heartedly
support CA.to a person.  Heck, about 1 in 4 of us ARE archers!

I'm sorry that not more of our chivalry are on the SCA list where this is
being discussed.  If the others are like me, they probably can't devote the
time to becoming embroiled in yet another e-mail list.  If Lyonel seems to
be the only Ansteorran knight or master-at-arms supporting CA on that list,
it is only because none of the rest of us participates on it.

If anyone here thinks it would do any good, I would be happy to jump on the
list for just a few days, if only to lend what credibility I can to the
situation.  But it seems to me that it's really just more complaining than
anything else.as usual.

Cheers!

Kenneth

  _____