[Ansteorra-archery] Newest Attack on CA?

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Tue Dec 16 21:08:20 PST 2008

<Sir Kenneth, I was actually thinking of emailing you about all this
'stuff'. We have several knights in Ansteorra that are CA friendly>

Lyneya,

Just for clarity's sake, it's more than several of us.  *Every* knight and
master-at-arms in Ansteorra who chose to state an opinion came down on the
side of "CA friendly."  Like I said, at least 1 in every 4 of us IS an
archer;).

Kenneth

  _____