[Ansteorra-archery] it's new years eve !!

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Dec 31 15:36:22 PST 2008

greetings

to all a happy and festive new years eve !!
may you remember it always !!
but , ( yes , if there was no butt you wouldn't have a leg to stand on ; )
please ..........
if your going to enjoy any of the excellent drinks our brewers make, or any of the mundane brewers drinks ,
please use a designated driver !!! or plan on staying where ever you are .

we like you all just fine the way you are , lets keep it that way ....ok ; )
losing weight is fine , losing weight by losing body parts isn't  ...... stay safe !!!!

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur