[Ansteorra-archery] Scoring of Royal and IKAC Rounds

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Dec 7 18:07:01 PST 2008

greetings

thats why if we don't like our rr or ikac scores , we just shoot another complete rr or ikac.
sometimes if we dont have time for an extra ikac, we will still shoot a separate rr , just to try to improve a rr score ; )
but then thats us crazy northerners ; )

the more you practice , the better you get ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur