[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Thank You!!!

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Dec 8 10:25:32 PST 2008

Greetings unto all to whom this missive comes,

In defense of the good name of our archers, I must set the record
straight.  For those of you who were not at court that evening, it was
pointed out by Her Excellency Namron that it was a Trimaran deer.  This
was a weak and sickly thing that must have been smuggled into the
Kingdom to spread it's pestilence among our herds in order to kill our
strong healthy deer, leaving us starving over the winter, and weak for
the upcoming War with our foes.  In truth, we archers of Namron cannot
take credit for killing this foul creature.  We each aimed true at the
rabbit in obedience to our noble King's command and not knowing the
truth about this evil creature at the time.  Then, the very hand of God
himself touched each of our arrows, leading them to wipe this menace
from our herds and lands.  Evidence of this creatures origins will be
available in the next edition of the Namron Plume.

In service to Crown and Kingdom,
Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Baron of Namron