[Ansteorra-archery] Newest Attack on CA?

Paul Thorne paul.v.thorne at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:17:36 PST 2008

And to top it off they're not even sure if it was an arrow that struck him,
just an round bruise to area that resembles a shaft or rivet head, or screw
head, or numerous many other things out there.  They brought the headless
shaft to them later saying they found it where he was standing, so it must
have been it.

-JP