[Ansteorra-archery] Newest Attack on CA?

John iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Dec 16 16:06:07 PST 2008

Sir Kenneth, as it stands right now I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Quite a bit of gum flapping by some.  Quite a bit of insult flying early
on and somewhat still.  Some really good talks about some things.  Those
are mostly about crowd safety and netting on the sidelines.  Sir Omarad
came on the list and told all we can discuss away but any changes would
have to go through the Kingdom marshalletes and up the chain of
command.  He made it pretty clear any CA changes asked for would have to
go through the SCAM before anything got to him.

Sir Lyonel has actually been fairly supportive of the CA situation.
Surprised the hell out of me about that.  He is mainly wondering why we
have such ridiculous rules for the archers.  You might want to pop him
an email and get his stance for yourself.  I think as far as I can tell
he is the only knight from Ansteorra that has spoken up in the
discussion.  There have been several others (mostly from the western
kingdoms) who have spoken up for CA also.  Most of the dissenters seem
to be from the eastern seaboard kingdoms.

That is my view on what has been happening so far.  Lots of wind and not
much else.

Iaen Mor