[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Practice this Sat Feb. 9.

David Law dragonlaw1 at nww.net
Mon Feb 4 11:49:01 PST 2008

One more point and you would then be the top IKAC score for Ansteorra.  As it is, you only tied me.

Better luck next time...

HL Leofwine

From: "ld.blackmoon" <ld.blackmoon at cox.net>
Date:  Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:03:10 -0600

greetings

sounds like a normal practice here = )

shoulder seems better , so im trying to shoot again, shot a 169 sunday at
our practice ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur