[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Practice this Sat Feb. 9.

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Feb 4 15:58:32 PST 2008

greetings

ooohh kool, ikac archery showdown..... north versus south ..... civil war
all over again ; ) would i get to wear blue ????

as long as it promotes archery and gets more people shooting,  im all for it
: )
win , lose , or draw , i'll still have fun , and ansteorra wins all the way
around !!

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur