[Ansteorra-archery] The Challenge -- was Re: Archery Practice this Sat Feb. 9.

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Feb 5 10:16:07 PST 2008

greetings

sounds like a wonderful plan !!!

>> All you northern baronies just please remember that we are a poor little
> coastal shire that can only afford monthly practices,
until I cleared the land , and set up a range in my back yard ,some 5.5
years ago, northkeep hadn't had a archery practice in years.
and it has remained the baronial range ever since, even the 2 years I was
regional ; )

>I just beg that you please don't stack the deck
> further against us by deciding that you are all going to Namron  this
> week to boost their scores and averages up, and to Weisenfuer next week
> to boost theirs, and to Northkeep the next, etc.

with the exception of weisenfeuer / namron , most of the groups are over a 2
hr drive apart , so that shouldn't be a problem ; )

>I just have the people who already can
> probably just barely stomach me no more than once a month.

lol , well personally I've found our conversations to be both instructional
and fun , and our shoots challenging , so find it hard to believe that other
archers would find you repulsive in any way : )

>> When ya email your scoresheets to Lorenzo if you'll  CC em to me I'll
> get em all in a spreadsheet and track em.

kool, thank you in advance for the extra work .
I think this should be a lot of fun ; )

so , to all my fellow ansteorran archers .......good luck !! good shooting
!!and good company !! the game has begun = )

since I haven't heard back from the heralds , has any one figured out the
proper pronunciation for  " arya " ??

does it sound like :           are ya ?  aria ? area?arrah  or some other
sound ?? ( I personally like the arrah one ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur