[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Practice this Sat Feb. 9.

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Feb 5 17:21:00 PST 2008

greetings

since i am unsure when my x-bow will be repaired , ill probably wind up
playing catch up in the 2 x-bow divisions, but i will have to see if i can
manage to build or buy an apropriate period bow and arrows : )

i'm looking forward to crossing arrows with all of you again ; ) ( without
it costing 3 weeks pay for the gas and site = )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur