[Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra] Gulf War XVII Combat Archers

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Feb 7 06:56:06 PST 2008

Greetings Jean Paul,

We hear the trumpets of war and are mustering for the fight.

I shall be at Kings Arrow Ranch the entire week of the war and will be
fighting with my fellows in the Company of St. Sebastian.  The Company
of St. Sebastian should have a dozen or more archers for our Kings Army
this year.

In Service,

HL Eadric Anstapa, CAO
Capt. Company of St. Sebastian