[Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra] Gulf War XVII Combat Archers

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Feb 7 13:37:37 PST 2008

Ken Theriot wrote:
> Hey Eadric,
>
> OK thanks.  But I guess since I'm also a CA I can stay here too:).
>
> Kenneth

There are items of interest to "archers" on both lists so certainly
stick around.  But, I wanna make sure I was clear.

--------------------
If your concerns or questions are primarily Target Archery such as:

    * How do I fletch arrows?
    * How do I find or become a Target Archery Marshal?
    * Help me with the Royal Rounds
    * Help me with the IKAC
    * etc.

Then the list,  ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org  ,  is primarily the
place you should go.

--------------------
If your concern is primarily Combat Archery with questions like:

    * How do I make legal combat arrows/bolts?
    * How do I get CA authorized?
    * How do I find or become a CA Marshal?
    * What is the best APD or blunt to use for...?
    * Where can I find a combat legal bow?
    * etc.

The the list,  ansteorra-missile at ansteorra.org  is the place to go for
things that are missile combat related.

--------------------
There are some topics that may be applicable to both where it might be
appropriate to cross-post.  Questions such as:

    * Can somebody teach me to twist a bowstring?
    * Can somebody teach me to make a bow?
    * Event announcements for events that will include both Target and
      Combat Archery.
    * etc.

--------------------
The kingdom marshals maintain separate lists just for the warranted
marshals to cover administrative items such as:

    * It's time to report.
    * Changes to reporting structure/process/information needed.
    * Pending rules changes where marshal input is requested.
    * etc.

You can't  "subscribe" to the marshals lists on your own.  The kingdom
marshals have to add you to those lists.

Regards,

-EA