[Ansteorra-archery] Scores for GET Tourney at Gulfwar

Leofwine dragonlaw1 at nww.net
Sun Feb 24 13:41:51 PST 2008

Just a reminder to everyone that we have the GRAND EXHIBITION TOURNEY at
Gulf War.  It will be on Thursday at 3:30 on the large field to the south of
the fort (generally between where they do rapier and the fort).  It is going
to be an exhausting day for the archers as we have the ravine battle, then
shortly afterward there is the combat archery only battle.  Then the GET
tourney is immediately following the archery only battle.

Only the top archers are going to be in the GET tourney, and we need to
arrange for the person representing Ansteorra to have a herald to announce
them into the tourney.  I WAS the top archer with an IKAC round of 178 (GET
tourney results do not show it yet).  I know that Cian Gravenor has bested
me with a score of 182.  However, the qualifications depend on number of
submissions as well as average score and top score.

My question to the archery community is: Who will be attending Gulfwar that
is in the running to be the person representing Ansteorra in the tourney?
We need to start arranging for their herald.

Please respond with your IKAC scores.  From these, we can calculate your
score to see where you stand in the lineup.

Yours in service,
HL Leofwine of Sumersaetum CAO
GW Rangemaster.