[Ansteorra-archery] Scores for GET Tourney at Gulfwar

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Feb 24 16:09:01 PST 2008

greetings

it would be nice to have a lot more archers able to attend and shoot in get
tourney , theres just no way i can afford the trip , let alone the time off
work.
so my best wishes go with whom ever can afford to be there = )  .

those are still pre 2-3-08 scores , cause im still listed as a 56 ikac (
dont ask me " i " cant find where i ever shot an ikac that low , but who
knows ? )
and it doesnt include any of the ikac scores i turned in on the 3rd .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur

different subject , have you had a chance to build the web page for the "
intra kingdom " scores ??

thanx