[Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra-missile] Please read - question from List Admin

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Feb 25 15:33:41 PST 2008

After conferring with the Kingdom Missile Marshal and in light of the
overwhelming opinion of the list subscribers, it has been decided to
fold the two lists together.

This will happen some time in the next few days.  The membership list
from the Ansteorra-Missile list will simply be added to the
Ansteorra-Archery list and then the Ansteorra-Missile list will be
closed.

If you are one of the few folks subscribed to the Ansteorra-Missile list
and not to the Archery list  and do NOT want your list membership
transferred then contact me privately in the next day or so and I will
make sure that your membership is not transferred.

Regards,

-EA