[Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra-missile] New Archer Prepping for war

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Feb 28 10:53:09 PST 2008

Karl,  everyones NEEDs are different, and personal desires vary even
more as do an individuals capability.  For instance I avoid running out
of ammo by making sure I have enough ammo and I also make sure I have
spare bows.  So my needs in that situation are different than yours.

Lets set aside an individuals needs, desires, and capabilities.  What
was being asked was what is REQUIRED.  You and Charles both indicated
that the "Armored Combat" authorization was REQUIRED.  That was/is
incorrect.  Simple honest mistakes, but incorrect.

Regards,

-EA