[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery Authorizations

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Thu Feb 28 15:49:45 PST 2008

A new fighter on the field is a "threat" only to those near him, and they are all armored. An archer has a LONG reach, and can often easily reach into crowds of unarmored waterbearers and specators. As has been said here before, when someone goes a little wild with a glaive and some one gets hurt no one calls for banning glaives. But let an archer injure someone..........

Michel mac Donnchaid