[Ansteorra-archery] The Challenge

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Tue Feb 5 21:09:42 PST 2008

Eadric Anstapa wrote:
> I wasn't that specific about what the details were.  I think it should
> be almost all of the above.  The number of scores submitted should
> count  because that shows raw activity, the highest scores submitted per
> division should be examined, the high average per division (an average
> in the IKAC sense of 3 high scores from 3 different people).  Lets just
> shoot em, submit em, and at the end of the year see who done best.

This sounds fun.  In truth, though, we will not be shooting IKAC's each
week.  Events interfere, of course, but the biggest problem (which is
actually a joy) is the number of newer archers that come out.  They need
someone to work with them to help them establish basics, which takes a
couple of us out of the main shooting.  And there is still a dearth of
wood shafts to share, so only so many can shoot at a time.  We may have
to move practice earlier.

But even if we only get one IKAC a month and some Royal Rounds in
between and totally obliterate a purple dinosaur or two for the heck of
it, then we have won. We will have had fun.

But I look forward to our scores smearing yours. You're going down!
Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

Ulf
(Note: must practice evil laugh...)