[Ansteorra-archery] Scores for GET Tourney at Gulfwar

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Feb 24 16:57:52 PST 2008

Ya the IKAC keep has been pretty slow the past couple years.  The online
updates seem to have come about once a quarter.  Obviously you can keep
your own records and know where you are personally as an average but
that doesn't help you if are trying to see where you are in the scope of
the greater competition.

But, it's a volunteer job and I am sure he is devoting what resources he
can to it.

-EA