[Ansteorra-archery] Scores for GET Tourney at Gulfwar

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:55:35 PST 2008

Bummer for you Leofwine.  Of course bummer for me too cause I wont be able to shoot you back.  Accidentally of course as well.

Ill be taking a job being the resident geologist at oil well rig sites.  So I may be found anywhere between Texas and Canada on the eastern edge of the rockies and moving about once or twice a month or so.  good for money, not so good for making plans SCA wise.  However, I will be taking the light and dark with me so any archery tournaments or practices within reasonable range and or time of my down time will see me shooting.  Dont count me out yet guys, just cause I may not be playing with YOU, I will still be shooting as often as I can.

See you when I see you,

Karl Thorgeirsson

From: dragonlaw1 at nww.netTo: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:06:41 -0600Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Scores for GET Tourney at Gulfwar

Karl got a new job out of KINGDOM!!?!?!?!

How can I shoot him if he isn't at war!!!  accidentally of course....

Leofwine