[Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra-missile] New Archer Prepping for war

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Feb 28 06:05:32 PST 2008

The change log is a little too vague since there were 2 major changes at
once. Section 5 and 6 were revamped to align with new CPH standard of
following corporate rules with only in-kingdom additions in regards to CA
and Siege. The numbering got thrown off in the change log when the youth
rapier section was removed during the same re-write. Missile was 6 & Siege
was 7.

Section 11.VII is the SCA Missile Combat rules with as close as we could get
to our modifications added/struck through. These were the rules as of the
most recent rewrite of that section which was probably in October. I know
this because I copied them directly from there. I did try to consolidate the
various changes from the SCA website for removing sections on non-contact
and the like. This is why it says to refer to the Society rules if there is
any questionability.

Section 11.VII is the SCA Siege rules as of the same time period.

Ciao,

Pug

  _____