[Ansteorra-archery] CA Authorizations

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:53:53 PST 2008

well I know I don't want to be fighting HtH with a 12 inch weapon.

Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:02:07 -0600From: iaenmor at swbell.netTo: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] CA Authorizations
Its kinda a gimme for both.  They are not constructed so that you could really knock someone off their feet with them.  Now if you start using them as hand weapons the rattan based ones should have plenty of punch.  Throwing them shouldn't have no more effect than a light sword blow.IaenAlden Drake wrote:
So what authorization covers combat thrown weapons?  Combat Archery,
Armored Combat, or both?

Alden

Wesley Duke wrote:

No basic sword and board armored combat auth is not required to use
thrown weapons and CA authorization is still a stand alone
authorization the only time a CA would need a basic S&B authorization
is if they carry a sword as a backup weapon.

HL Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Missile Marshal