[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf Wars Target Archery

Leofwine dragonlaw1 at nww.net
Sun Jan 13 15:05:05 PST 2008

For the first year, Gulf Wars has an Ansteorran as the Rangemaster for the
Target Archery field.

If you are a target archery marshal, please support me in my endeavor to
show the other Kingdoms in the knowne world how to run a range.  Gulf Wars
has always been short on target archery marshals at the range.  We need 2
marshals on the range at all times if possible.  With 4 two hour time slots
per day, that is a lot of target marshals needed.  If we have a lot of help,
then there won't be a need for poor souls like myself to run the range for
long shifts.

Please e-mail me and let me know that you can help.
I need all the help I can get.

Leofwine of Sumersaetum
Rangemaster - Gulfwars XVII