[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds and IKAC

Paul Thorne paul.v.thorne at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:30:46 PST 2008

The following is my opinion only,

IKACs are boring.  The Royal Round is only slightly less boring.  I've been
fortunate enough to be involved in shoots that have a wide variety of
targets that I haven't even thought about shooting either one of those in
several years.  As an archer, if I get a choice of shooting a clout or 3D
animal target or wreaths over a 60cm FITA target face, I'm going to take
it.  One of the most blatant modern items on the range is that darned FITA
face, just can't stand it.

-JP