[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds and IKAC

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jan 17 20:15:26 PST 2008

greetings

oh please , please , please , can we use " Arglwydd/Boneddig/Bonheddwr " i'm
pretty certain not one in one hundred heralds would get it even close to
right ; )
but thank you !! i had never seen " the list " .

so there , a simple solution , Arya Eadric Anstapa  = )
now for the pronunciation ?? is it said  like "are ya "?? or " aria " ?? or
" ara " ??

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur