[Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra] Royal Huntsman

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:26:39 PST 2008

Greetings,

I am writing on behalf of my son, Gavin the Younger, as he is at basball tryouts this week.

He would like to know if there is someone that would not mind if he borrowed some combat arrows.  He has finished making his target arrows, and he has his fencing mask, gloves and his crossbow and recurve.  He is just lacking the combat arrows needed to compete.

Thank you,

Elspeth for
Gavin the Younger> Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:21:00 -0600> From: wesleyduke at gmail.com> To: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org; ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org; arc-dor at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Ansteorra] Royal Huntsman> > Greetings Archers of Ansteorra,> > This coming weekend we will be having the Royal Huntsman Tourney for Their> Majesties Aaron and Vanessa. This will take place at Bryn Gwlad's Candlemas> on Sunday February 3rd at Twin Lakes Park in Cedar Park Tx. The following is> a link to driving directions.> http://tinyurl.com/yoywru> > Please be sure to bring all your toys as there will be a combat round in the> tourney. For this round you will need a helm or fencing mask, gloves, combat> legal bow and combat legal ammo. There will be NO loaner equipment provided.> > > At the pleasure of the Crown, the tourney will be a head to head double> elimanation tourney. Sign up will begin at 10:00 AM with the tourney> starting at the pleasure of the Crown. If are coming just for the tourney> and did not attend Candlemas the site fee will still be necessary as this> still part of the event.> > If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.> > HL Fearghus MacKenna> Kingdom Missile Marshal> _______________________________________________> Ansteorra mailing list> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org