[Ansteorra-archery] Namron Archery Practice this Sunday

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:15:46 PDT 2008

Greetings and Salutations m'lords & ladies,

my family will be unable to attend the archery practice this weekend. As for
Lawrence not wanting to be the only goober out there ... even if we were all
there he would still be the only one (sorry lance that one was way tooooooo
easy - you can pay me back later!!!).

we should all be out there the next weekend though.

Vincenti da Murano