[Ansteorra-archery] Namron archery road trip

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Sun Jul 27 11:26:03 PDT 2008

Very cool! And thank you Ulf for setting up the shoot with the Eldern
Archers....finally an away score!!! Woooo Hoooo! About how long would it
take to drive there?

I have the van and can haul quite a bit of folks...depending on how intimate
you want to be with them all. : )

Im not sure about the other two events that are coming up but I do know we
are definitely going to Axeman and Protectorate. If you want some help
making something for the Axeman shoot just give me a hollar.....and you just
couldn't resist rubbing it in that ya won huh? : )

Lance