[Ansteorra-archery] [Namron] narmon road trip...shoot em up

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Tue Jul 29 12:21:17 PDT 2008

I don't know about the rest of you but I would really like to go out this
Sunday to get another royal round score before we go to Eldern. I would just
like to get as high a score as I possibly can before we go....and "if" I
shoot well at the Eldern practice then my average would be higher. : )

What would be a good time? Because it is going to be so hot for the next two
months should we change the practice time to earlier or later than 3?

Lance