[Ansteorra-archery] Namron Archery Practice this Sunday

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Jul 24 10:27:51 PDT 2008

Well, even if it were cooler I wouldn't be there this weekend.  This
Sunday is the Cook's group meeting, at Tadhg and Meraud's.

If there's anyone interested in joining us in cooking, let us know.
We're considering whether another night might be better.  Currently we
meet on the 2nd and 4th Sundays to try period recipes from different
places.

Annabelle