[Ansteorra-archery] Triumphe, Was Namron archery road trip

A.N. Novy anovy at suddenlink.net
Sun Jul 27 20:55:05 PDT 2008

I would also like to remind archers that Mooneschadowe's Triumphe of the
Eclipse III is September 19-21.

This year, as last year, I will be splitting the archery activities up
across Saturday and Sunday, with the Yeoman competition taking place
Saturday morning and the Royal Round taking place Sunday morning.

Those archers in attendance last year will recognize the return of a crowd
pleasing format, but with an added twist.

I hope you can make it!

Zorya
Mooneschadowe Archery Marshal