[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [Ansteorra] Eldern XXX Archery Competition

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 14:23:22 PDT 2008

And happy for me, it looks like I will be finished on this job a bit early so its a good possibility Ill be there.  No offense to any other groups but Eldern throws one hell of an archery shoot.  They think diabolically in that place and are way too creative for anyone else's good.  I think they are too close to the army post and it has made them this way....but THIS shoot is one to go to if possible.

Karl Thorgeirsson

P.S. Im not from there so its not a shameless plug but merely an endorsement :D

From: huntsmanlance at cox.netTo: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:18:00 -0500Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [Ansteorra] Eldern XXX Archery Competition

Thora, myself and 4 other of my friends are already planning on being there! We knew about the shoot already but it was also plugged by someone at Castellan....sorry but i cant remember who.

Should i bring the foam knight for people to shoot either in the tourney or afterwards just for fun?

Lawrence