[Ansteorra-archery] Ticks and Mosquitoes

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 15:17:09 PDT 2008

Growing up in west Texas and hunting rabbits with
bows we went searching in the brush.
A lot of the ranchers in the area wore flea
collars around the tops of boots and in the belt
loops of jeans. Cat strength, not dog as the dog
causes a rash if it gets on the skin for any
length of time. This helped keep the ticks and
fleas and other bitey things off of them and us
while we walked in the scrub brush.

Crandall, Olde Phart