[Ansteorra-archery] Sing, shoot, fletch, and cookout in Namron

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sun Jun 22 23:24:50 PDT 2008

Thank you, one and all.  We had fun.

We had over 50 people for the archery-bardic-fletching-cookout, 30 of
them shooting.  Thanks to Baron Mikael, the Northern Regional Archery
Marshal, we now have some newly authorized archery marshals to help out.

I want to thank Pyro for driving up from Elfsea.  Sorry you didn't get
to see more of the fletching but I'm glad you got to see some of it...
before you drove off without your arrows and ground quiver!  Let me know
how we can meet up to get it to you.

Other "lost and found" include:

White ringbinder "Target Archery Book"
Red Medical Kit (I won't tell them it's yours, Your Excellency)
Baby's Sunscreen SPF 50+
2 of Lance's good arrows with the plastic nocks
A bulb whistler arrow, period fletched.

It worked well.  I think we need to take this show on the road, migrate
around to each others practices every couple of months.  Car pool, take
extra equipment to show off or actually use, and have a cookout at the
end.

Oh, and thanks everyone that brought out food.  Yum!

Master Ulf,
Barony of Namron