[Ansteorra-archery] New Royal Rounds Scorekeeping System

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Sun Jun 29 04:29:00 PDT 2008

Well one of two things.  Either Eadric hasn't finished posting all the
scores from the last year or your scores were all over a year old.  The
new database covers only the last years worth of scores.  If you haven't
shot in awhile then the it will reflect it.  Doesn't mean any old
rankings are invalid though.  I do know he has spent a god awful amount
of time setting this up.  Believe me as the first keeper of the Royal
Round scores this new database is an improvement way ahead of what we
started with.

Iaen